"Say No To Plastic" is the motto that guides the new Tentoes Professional collection completely ‘Made In Portugal’ and made from non-plastic materials, ranging from 100% genuine leather to recycled rubber, to materials obtained from natural resources. A colourful and lively collection, conceived and designed without ever losing sight of aesthetics, to provide the worker with a comfortable, safe but also pleasant shoe to wear on different occasions, even outside work.
THE CONCEPT OF SAFETY
With over 30 years of experience in the footwear sector, Carité entered the safety shoes sector in 2019, giving life to the Tentoes Professional brand, which immediately distinguished itself for the careful research dedicated to the well-being of the foot and the specific conditions caused by work activities.
Comfort, attention to the environment and a casual design have inspired Tentoes Professional in its commitment to provide demanding customers, like those of the business sector, with high quality safety footwear, capable of combining technology and functionality, but also attentive to the aesthetic aspect, and therefore pleasant to wear even outside work. This is a commitment that the company’s Research & Development department and a team of young and creative designers have been able to satisfy with punctuality and dedication, model after model.
Tentoes Professional has also always paid particular attention to the issue of sustainability and respect for the environment, through the development of eco-friendly actions aimed at:
• Using natural, regenerated, recycled or biodegradable products, for at least 60% of the weight of the final products;
• Selecting the supply chain also on the basis of the ability to keep harmful emissions under control, decreasing the consumption of water and energy, limiting dust and noise, decreasing the use of hazardous substances;
• Improving safety, performance, comfort and ergonomics for the protection of consumer health;
• Designing a packaging that uses compostable materials able to optimise warehouse space;
• Producing locally, using local resources to avoid unnecessary CO2 emissions.